FileSize: 23 MB
Free deadbydaylightdownload2017 is ready for download
REALESE HACK SVG!! // DEAD BY DAYLIGHT DOWNLOAD EDITOR UPDATE V1.3 SaveGame //was extracted from http://mediafire.com/?53zi99hfhh15723
If you would to Support my channel, please Donate
» https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y9RTZAX84AB68 «
UNLOCK ALL ARCHIVEMENT & CHANGE RANK 10/5/1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fr2_28l4-M
Link Download: http://bc.vc/UDWsNdw
DeadByDaylight Savegame Editor v1.1
– Added a button that allows to copy&paste all selected items to other tabs.
– Added a new window that allows to change the level and prestige times of characters.
– Fixed a bug that disallowed changing the count of an item that occurs over 500 times
over the last few days I worked on an editor for Dbd profiles which I want to share with you.
It only supports recently created .profjce files which may change again in the future.
In any case a sample profile is included (thanks @hure1233). I moved to this forum as the Dbd hack community
seems to be more active here.
For beginners I recommend to only change amounts of items and maybe the UserId in the ‘main values’
tab to use profiles from someone else..
Let me give you a few security hits against bans:
– NEVER use this when DBD is running (ban risk)
– Do not hack in things you cannot obtain
– Disable the steam cloud
Also you need net 4.5.2 to run this.
– Items in tabs are now sorted.
– Fixed a bug that prevented the decryption of savegames.
– Added a warning if too many items are saved.
– Add new item button now displays all possible items & perks.
– Multiple items can be selected & modified simultaneously.
– Savegames that are in a path with chinese / cyrillic letters can now be read & saved.
– Added strings for Cannibal.
If it is EAC then there are two possibilities:
1. People are running the editor/SAM while the game is open (technically it could also happen that the game was open previously but EAC or the game didn’t unload properly or the other way around that the editor or SAM didn’t unload properly).
2. They look at your recently ran files and check if you started the editor shortly ago.
So if you want to be on the safe side I would recommend the following safety measures:
1. Reboot before and after using the savegame editor or sam.
2. Put the savegame editor & sam on an usb-stick and unplug it after you are done hacking in things.
If you want to increase the security even further you should use both SAM and the editor only on a system you do not use for playing.